GIGS

I seem to be a bit slack about updating this bit, so there may well be more going on in my general random performance life. I just tend to say (a selective) 'yes' to whichever gigging opportunities seem halfway reasonable (or less-than-execrable!) when proposed to me.

I then endeavour to present to the right location, wearing the right clobber, toting the right instrument, and bringing 'the right stuff' (competence, commitment and fun). It usually works a treat, but often the last thing I've thought of is to type right here.

Meanwhile, I'm not in the business of inviting folk to hear piano tunings (which even fellow musicians imagine must be torturous to hear) but you just might stumble across me wearing that hat somewhere around town...



SATURDAY 27 AUGUST 3pm
JUGALUG STRING BAND
Newcastle Jazz Festival
Wests Leagues Club, New Lambton


SEPTEMBER 8 - 12
Topology and The Kransky Sisters
Tunes from the Tube
BLACKBUTT QUEENSLAND


FRIDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 7.30pm
Greg Poppleton and his Bakelite Broadcasters
The Supper Club
City Beach Function Centre
Marine Drive WOLLONGONG


THURSDAY 6th OCTOBER 2pm
Central Coast Jazz League
Hawkesbury River Cruise


The Kransky Sisters
On tour in September/October/December
Details available somewhere!








And these things? Well, they happened.


Providing music for Santa's Steam Train, on loco 3642.


Secret Lederhosen Business.

Stay tuned for reports of Topology and The Kransky Sisters bringing their collaborative multi-sensory experience to somewhere near (or far) from you later in 2016.



Stand by for extensive reports of A Very Kransky Christmas - possibly coming to a town near you (much) later in 2016.

-

Surf more... go on, I dare you!