Christchurch NZ

From the archive of photos formerly published on my Geocities website. My work under the musicians' witness protection scheme has taken me here. Here are a very select few snaps.
-
Theatre ceiling.

The whimsical 'Aurelia's Oratorio'.

Aurelia's diatonic alarm clocks.

In my room... a stove/dishwasher!

Chess in the square.

The time is right for coffee... unless I am breaching my 'caffeine curfew'.

Venue: Kiwi Spiegeltent. In the style of the traditional Belgian mirror tent, with NZ themed imagery throughout.

Tent exterior... corrugated - it could almost pass for an 'Aussie' Spiegeltent from this perspective.

Tram in the atrium.

"Trundler"... how quaint!

South Island snow-capped splendour on departure.


A glimpse of the northern bits of our wide brown land, as we head for Darwin.



Critical parts of my camera turn up their toes... waaaah!
A glimpse of the northern bits of our wide brown land, as we head for Darwin.